Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Top 10 Hollywood Movie Proposals

"I'm gonna treat you so good, you're never gonna let me go." - Pretty Woman

"May I ask your name, my lady? Or perhaps angels have no names, only beautiful faces." - A Knight’s Tale

"Whatever you choose, we will always have each other." - Anastasia

"It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other." - Good Will Hunting

"Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime, and never let go till we're gone" - Titanic

"I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is." - Forest Gump

"You will see a lot of things, but they will mean nothing to you, if you lose sight of the thing you love." - At First Sight

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."- Moulin Rouge

"Every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step toward finding you." - Message in a Bottle

"Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!" - Moulin Rouge


From:Mydearvalentine.com